Renegade´s Diary

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I´m the Blues

"El Blues es algo que tienes que llevar dentro.Es algo que realmente no sientes hasta que estás sentado y sólo tienes ganas de llevarte las manos a la cara y llorar,llorar sin parar.Sea por el motivo que sea en ese momento seguramente sentirás el Blues."

Well when you see me cryin', don't let my tears fall in vain/Well when you see me cryin, darlin', please don't let my tears fall in vain/Lord, I don't know what to do, you know my heart is filled with pain/Whoa, when you hear me howlin', baby, you know it hurts way down inside
(Willie Dixon-I can´t quit you baby)

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

be blues my friend...

 
At 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm el blues... lo siento no tengo suficiente cultura musical... no puedo opinar XD

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger Fan said...

Qe blues ni ke carallo! Onde este Perico o xitano ke se kite o demais

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_d_qQgybw

Ke arte por Deus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home